World Health Day on 7th April marks the anniversary of the World Health Organization. It’s a popular annual celebration that genuinely raises awareness about health issues that directly affect or impact people in every corner of the planet.
Naturally, healthcare translation has an extensive role to play in bringing the ethos of World Health Day to life. Otherwise, how are people expected to interact if they don’t understand each other?
Effective healthcare translation solutions are particulalry important because they can literally be matters of life or death. There simply isn’t any room for miscommunication across language barriers when it comes to healthcare and medication.
World Health Day 2022 is focusing on the theme of ‘Our planet, our health’. It’s as good a time as any for a reminder about how healthcare translation experts have a keen eye on health around the planet every day of the year.
What Are the Most Wanted Healthcare Translation Services in 2022?
There are three key types of healthcare translation services. They’re used by –
- Pharma companies
- Central government departments
- Local government departments
- Professional bodies
- Healthcare charities
to ensure a lack of language skills isn’t an obstacle to healthcare for everybody, no matter where they are in the world or which language they speak.
- Biomedical and Healthcare Website Translation – Healthcare translation for websites in these fields can be an intricate and highly skilled process, especially with regulations being different in different parts of the world.
- Marketing Collateral Translation – Healthcare translation for marketing materials like brochures, exhibition stands and fliers continues to grow, alongside the biomedical and healthcare sectors themselves. As industries, they keep getting bigger while the world gets smaller.
- Product Details – Healthcare translation in the product field communicates key information about dosage, ingredients and side effects. It requires 100% accuracy and leaves 0% room for error.
At Accutranslate, we’re vastly experienced in healthcare translation. Our reputation for excellence is widespread, in no small part due to the fact we deal in ALL languages.
Get in touch for an initial non-obligatory chat –
T – 0800 466 1335
E – firstname.lastname@example.org